As a developer, here is what the snippet looks like to take advantage of the new functionality.
<head> <!-- Include dwolla.js on your page --> <script src="https://cdn.dwolla.com/1/dwolla.js"></script> </head>
The 5 advantages that stick out most to me are:
- Time to get up and running.
- Developers don’t have to store routing number and account number when using bank accounts to send or receive money.
- Delivers a great UX out of the box with instant bank account authorization.
- Increased conversion over the 2 deposit method we all love to hate.
- It’s tied to a transaction service so you can actually move money after the bank account is authorized.
Once you’ve added Dwolla.js, sending a user through the instant account verification is straightforward.
Slow clap for the team on this one. They did a nice write up on the company blog, here.
I’m thrilled about this.